Saturday, December 09, 2006

Relationships

So after I broke up with Johnny, he got REALLY mean, not to mention immature. What are we in high school? Apparently he had never been broken up with, and I "caught him off guard." He couldnt handle it so he tried to lash out at me, FYI didnt work. I actually thought it was funny. Of course I had my freinds there backing me up, thank god for that. Finally the next day, he realized what a little child he was being and was trying to be nice again. Whatever, whats done is done, this is just one of the reasons I broke up with him. Im just glad that its over, it obviously wasnt working as is. Now I can move on to bigger (cough) and better men. Plus I didnt want my xmas to be ruined with the relationship troubles hanging over my head. So yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home