Wednesday, December 06, 2006

All Is Well In the Life of a Stepstool

Well most of my exams are finally over, Thank God. Today I had a macroeconomics exam that went fairly well. Actually I think I did great on it. We were allowed to bring a 3x5 notecard with as much information on it as we wanted, and trust me I fit A LOT of info on it. During the test, I was starting to get a headache because the print was sooo small. Yet, it turned out all right. Many of the answers came very easy to me, and when I wasnt sure I referred to my handy dandy notecard. After that exam I had to give a presentation with my group on whether or not to remove the troops from Iraq, thank you so much villainsvanquished for helping me with that. I answered all the students questions superbly and even showed some of the other groups up. It was very cool. I should get a great participation grade in that class. Anyways, tomorrow I am going to see one of the last night launches over in Titusville. Its supposed to be amazing, apparently the entire sky lights up as if it were daytime, except its not. I cant wait. I wish I had my camera but maybe I can borrow someones. Then on friday, is my LAST EXAM. I cannot wait. It's just algebra and it should be fairly easy. Then Friday night I was invited to an end of semester party that I may go to. We'll see. Guess I'll spend all day saturday packing and cleaning my room to leave. We have to remove all valuables and things we'll need out of our dorms for the xmas break. Shouldn't be too hard. Then on Tuesday at 6:00am is my flight back to the homeland. YAY. I miss everyone sooo much, cant wait to see all of you!!! Muah! (:-*) xoxoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home