Friday, December 08, 2006

Added Stress

Well, tonight I have to break up with my boyfreind, I hope he doesnt read this before I see him, but I dont think he knows about this site... The thing is, that we each want a different type of relationship, he's at a different point in his life and wants different things. He wants a really committed relationship, and I just dont think im ready for that. I want more of a casual relationship, but not "just for sex" casual... I just feel smothered. I cant be myself around him, he says that none of his other girlfreinds were like this, but duh, I'm not them... Im me, and I want to stay that way. I wish that it could have worked out but its just not going to work, especially considering I have a whole life back in Illinois and he cant handle being away from me for long periods of time. At least we gave it a shot... I hope we can still be freinds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home