Monday, November 20, 2006

I need a new car

Im getting tired of always having to fix my old little car. I mean I love it to death, but it's just killing me and my wallet. So while being down here in Florida, my car overheated and I had to replace the lower radiator hose, not a big deal right? Well then recently I realized I have a hole in my exhaust, so I took it in to get it fixed and it turns out I blew the head gasket. Which really sucks. So it's in the shop right now, I called my dad so he could clarify what was wrong with it, he's going to call the shop tomorrow. I just wish I had a reliable car. I dont think I can drive it all year round, especially the summertime. I think I'm going to get a job, and buy myself a low cost car, to get me through college. LOL Mom says I can have her car when I graduate, my sisters arent going to like hearing that. I love being the baby. She said she'd let me have it if I let her trade whatever car I have towards her getting a new car. I dont know, uggh and exams are coming up, its making my stomach queasy. I have to get back to studying...

1 Comments:

Blogger Phoenix said...

Spoiled Brat!

11/21/2006 1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home