Friday, November 17, 2006

Stupid Ankle

So its been about 3 weeks and my ankle is still swollen, hmmm. I dont think its supposed to do that...I mean its not as big as it was but its not back to normal either... anyways, I had a math test again today, that I had no idea was coming, and i think i did pretty well on it. It probably would've helped if i went to class on wednesday but i was busy doing other stuff, of course... So tonight Im going on a double date with John, my boyfreind, and his two freinds, Jamie and Amanda, who are married. It should be fun, were going to see happy feet. YAY, i cant wait... In other news, I finally got my Doc Martens in the mail, ive never had Doc's before, yay, thanks mom. Im going to wear them tonight. so yea i dont know what else to say, i have to get back to doing my homework, stupid distractions...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home