Friday, October 12, 2007

Long Overdue Post

I wish I'd been able to post long before this but my computer was sent out for service awhile back because of a really bad virus. A lot has happened, some of which so bad I can't even mention it on here... So lets just go down the list: Will and I broke up, I met Brandon, Heidi came to visit for my birthday, I bought myself a really nice camera for my birthday, Brandon and I started dating, bad shit happened, classes are going really well, i bought my halloween costume (Sexy Referee) I'm thinking about getting a new job, and then Brandon and I just "broke up"...kinda. We postponed the relationship for awhile... I guess it's for the best. My diet is still doing great, except for the nasty ass McDonalds that I just ate and threw back up, ew. Never eat McDonalds people, so gross...

So yea that kinda summed it up... I'll try to post more often now that I have a working computer. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home