Saturday, August 25, 2007

Hope

So Will and I had the talk. We aren't going out anymore. Turns out he can't love me. He listened to what I had to say, he didn't get defensive or angry, he just realized that he can't be what I need. He said it wasn't me. He knows I was the best thing that ever happened to him, he just hasn't resolved the issues that developed from his past relationships and he can't open up again, at least not anytime soon. So I broke it off. Maybe it'll take the realization of losing me for him to change, or maybe not. Either way I think I'll be happier. There's always more fish in the sea. I loved him to death, but I'll get over it. It's easier to break up with someone when you don't feel loved by them. Now I might be able to move on and meet someone who will actually love me for who I am. I still have hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home