Monday, August 06, 2007

Men are from Mars

So I started reading Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, and it's actually a very insightful book. Hopefully, it will help me to be more understanding in relationships and just in general. Speaking of, Will and I got into a pretty big fight this last week. He says I was being too clingy, that I was suffocating him, but I just don't see it. I thought I was doing really well, and I was really trying. It's like sometimes he wants to be clingy, and he'll wrap his arms around me and then the next minute he wants space. I never know what to do or expect, and I really do try to be an awesome girlfreind, and I think I am. That night we fought, I cried myself to sleep, I kept thinking, What did I do to deserve this? NOthing! I just don't know what to do anymore. So we decided to take a couple days off, maybe we were just around each other too much. He thought I was being clingy and I thought he was being detached lol. So this happened thursday night I believe, and Saturday night we had plans to go to a concert, which we were still going to go to, until Will's dad decided to get us a room in Cocoa Beach. So, of course, we wen't to Cocoa. Will's freinds Sean and Alex came along too, which helped break the tension a bit. It was still awkward though, and its like Will make a complete 180. It was like nothing was wrong anymore, which was great and all, but I really think I deserve an explanation or an apology or something. Hopefully when I see him today we can talk about it a little bit. So yea, I'm going to go get ready for today, I'll write more later. Boys Suck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home