Friday, August 24, 2007

Nutrisystem Diet

I've been on the Nutrisystem diet on and off for the past couple months. The last few days however I've been strictly on it and I can already tell that it's working. First off, my digestion system had to get used to the new type of food, it's not exactly the diet of pizza and pop that i've been used to. So now that thats done, my body is adjusting to the smaller portion meals, so that isn't an issue anymore either. I really enjoy the food, in fact, I'm about to make myself some pancakes in a minute......... Ok so I just went out of my room to make my pancakes and there's a boy sleeping on the couch lol. Random much? He's cute too. lol. Anyways so the food is good and very easy to make. I'm going to start keeping record of my wieght and what I eat on the nutrisysytem website. I really think this is going to work. I'll keep you updated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home