Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Hectic Weather

So last night I was driving to the daytona beach area to see a movie with mom and drop her off at my great aunt's house, and we're listening to the radio, and what do we hear but a tornado warning, down by the airport and my college. I didnt know you could even get tornados in florida! so the weathers really bad on the drive there. my three windshield wipers are barely keeping up. I'm the slowest person on the road, since my cars so little, doesnt have ABS or power steering, it was scary let me tell you. but not only was it that bad, but i had a leak near the top of the windshield and it was constantly dripping on my pants. My mother and I have come to the conclusion that I need a grown-up car now... so were kinda looking, maybe in the spring I'll get a new car. i guess for now I'll have to suffer... :\

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home