Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Oh how I have grown

So today, I realized how much I have grown up. I had someone, a friend, who is older, much older, call me asking for advice. He said that his life was getting out of hand, he didn't know what to do, he was having irrational thoughts, almost suicidal, and he needed someone to talk to. He called me, out of everyone he knew. I mean, he is a friend, but its not like we are that close. He is an adult, and the fact that he trusted me out of everyone he knew, that he could rely on me to help him out in this very serious situation, made me realize the amount of respect he has for me, and that he sees me as an adult. I've just grown up so much. I'm not a child anymore, I'm not a teenager, in fact I've almost grown tired of the college life. It all just seems so childish. It's just so strange.... Meet me, the adult...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home