Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Its been awhile

It's been awhile since I've blogged, and a lot has happened. Recently something has happened that I just need to talk about, to get out. So, Shoen and I have been dating for a few months now. We haven't had any serious problems, in fact we haven't had a single fight. I could've seen it going somewhere serious, although its been a little awkward, just because he's kind of immature, but as he grew up that would have gone away... so it didn't really bother me. Thing is, he just graduated from his flight school, and he had thought that he'd get a job there, only... all the positions have been filled. So now he has to move away. The closest place would be about an hour and a half away, or he could have to move to texas. He just doesn't know yet. It's all about where he can get the best job. . . . . . .




I'm not sure I can do a long distance relationship though. I just don't know... It could go either way really. I'm so lost right now. I'm sad that he's going, but the adult in me says "it's not really that bad, maybe its for the best." we could still be friends, and move on with our lives... or we could stay together, and let our feelings for eachother grow.... I just don't know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home