Wednesday, November 07, 2007

So I guess its not just me then

Apples and Oats broke up last night for the second time. Apples, a.k.a. Ape is my best freind in Florida and Oats was her boyfreind of ten monthes. So he broke up with her because he didn't feel the same way anymore, that was like a month ago, and she finally got over it about a week ago. Of course, she had been dating other guys and taken pictures, so Oats got jealous, thought he'd missed her, said his sorry's and baby I missed you's and she let him back into her life. Big mistake. Last night he said that it still didn't feel right and he just couldn't do it. Whats worse is he broke up with her over myspace, what a child. Apples said the break up hurt ten times worse the second time. She said she felt used and worthless. Didn't I just go through this ordeal myself with Brandon? I've realized that 90% of men are all the same... Manipulative, egotistical, self-absorbed, thoughtless assholes who treat women like worthless trash that they can use and throw away. Boy are they ever wrong. Karma will kick their ass, and they'll regret treating women like that....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home